Frequently asked questions
Quickly find answers to our most asked questions
1 How do I download my files?
Right after your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a download link. Click the link to download your files to your phone or computer. Please note: if you don't see an email, remember to check your spam folder and promotions tab. If your order contains .zip files, you'll need to unzip them before viewing or printing. For more detailed information see our What's a digital download? page.
2 How do I unzip my files?
If you don't know how to unzip on your device, you can use this free site for unzipping.
- Go to files2zip.com and click Select files
- Locate your 'Downloads' folder and upload your .zip-file
- Click on the unzipped JPG and PDF files you want to download
3 How do I print my files?
Printing your files is easy. You have three options:
- Print at home: Print the files using your desktop printer
- Send to an online printing service: Upload the files to a printing service website from your phone or computer
- Deliver to a print shop yourself: If you want to take your files to a print shop yourself, you can do that by putting the files on a USB hard drive
4 What’s the best place for printing?
Places like Target, Walgreens, Fedex, OfficeDepot and Shutterfly have easy-to-use photo printing services. You can look up more printing services in your area by googling "online photo printing services". Also check your local department store for a printing service, they might have one!
5 Which paper is the best?
High-quality matte card stock is the recommended paper type for posters (many print shops have it as a default when ordering poster prints).
Disclaimer: Any recommendations on sizing, framing, printing or paper type are suggestions only. To have the printing result you're looking for, always consult a printing professional before printing your files.